Life | Car | Business | Renters | Home | Teen Contract | Financial | Motorcycle | Condominium
|Click each image||In
depressed economic times everyone looks for ways to save money.
Television advertisements proclaim state required minimum coverage
is the way to go. Well maybe. But here are so reasons why you must
not consider the minimum coverage.
1. When your vehicle is less than 3 years old.
2. When you have assets (that need to be protected)
3. When you are an entrepreneur ( have your own business)
4. When others have an occasion to drive your car.
5. When you additional have a boat or ATV.
6. You have teenagers that live at home.
Even with minimum coverage there are conditions when your policy may not cover you. Bring your policy in for a free checkup. Remember the old adage. You get what you pay for.
text here about the agency, the man, the business.
until then this is filler. To help keep your
vehicles safe and sound, you can choose from a number of Allstate
coverage options — each with its own coverage limit. Following is a
summary of the standard coverage available in an Allstate commercial
|When you have a new car..|
|don't go for minimum, Call me.|
|Get to know me. Harold Hardee|