2141 Abby Lane N. E. Atlanta, GA. 30345-3516 phone 404-325-3917 fax 404-633-3503
- Experience in handling the following Issues:
Business Law; Contracts; Corporate Law; Debtor-Creditor; Domestic Relations; Employment Law; Estate-Probate; Insurance; Labor; Landlord-Tenant; Negligence; Real Estate; Real Property; Securities.
- Will present detailed credentials for consideration by interested parties.
- Is active with the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Panel), the NASD Regulation, Inc. (Securities) and the State and Superior Courts of DeKalb County.
ARBITRATION IS . . . .
Advantages of Arbitration:
- A private forum for the resolution of a dispute between parties.
- The parties will have agreed to use arbitration before the dispute arose or agreed to use arbitration after the dispute arose.
- The Arbitrator should have some degree of expertise in the issues or subject matter.
- At a hearing, the Arbitrator listens to the facts as presented by the parties and renders a decision.
- The decision can be either binding or non-binding, that being decided by the parties prior to the hearing.
- If the decision is binding, then (with a few exceptions) the parties have agreed to accept the decision with no further legal action.
- Informal and less technical then when presenting a case in a court of law
- Can represent self or be represented by an attorney.
- Confidentiality is assured. The hearing is private, not open to the public.
- Economic and Expeditious - A hearing can be arranged more quickly and less costly than most law suits.
Client List |
Why Huyler |
Workshop Pictures |
Message Board | |