2141 Abby Lane N. E. Atlanta, GA. 30345-3516 phone 404-325-3917 fax 404-633-3503
- Sessions of four (4) or more hours for disputes between:
Individuals, Family Members, Community Groups, Business Associates, Neighbors
- Training for individuals who want to learn the basic skills
- Training for groups (workplace, school, faith community, neigborhood) who want to incorporate improved skills and communication when handling conflict.
MEDIATION IS . . . . .
- A PROCESS of resolving a dispute or conflict
- The use of a NEUTRAL, a third party, to help the process.
- The assurance of CONFIDENTIALITY.
- A way to ensure that the parties themselves maintain CONTROL of the decision-making.
- Another opportunity to LISTEN and to BE HEARD.
- An environment provided to BEGIN TALKING again.
- Available with or without LEGAL REPRESENTATION.
- A way to MOVE FORWARD and not hold on to the past.
- An ALTERNATIVE to litigation, even after a law suit is filed.
- An effective, time-saving, economical way to RESOLVE a dispute.
Client List |
Why Huyler |
Workshop Pictures |
Message Board | |